Monday, February 21, 2011

Spring Is In The Air!

Yea! My family is pretty much over being sick, and with the weather being so beautiful, we had to get out and enjoy it this weekend. We went to the beach twice, went to the park, headed to an outdoor festival, and enjoyed ice cream on the patio. I mean, this is the weather we've been waiting for! Of course, now I'm realizing that I don't have enough spring stuff ready for my little monkey! So, we've opened back up the Monogramming Factory to get busy getting everything ready for him. I'm staying away from the beachy themes for right this minute.....he'll be wearing that all summer. Here's what I'm liking right now......



a cute jeep....

a hot air balloon makes me think of breezy Spring days....


....and the American pastime, baseball! Don't they all just make you want to get outside and play?