Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Best Part.....

There are 2 things I adore about my job.  The first thing is getting to know my customers. I love learning a little about them....their kids names, that their husband just graduated pharmacy school, how they just got engaged.  Second, I love hearing back from them after they get their goodies.  It's so nice to hear that the recipient loved their gift, and it's so fun being part of people's celebrations!

I recently "met" Megan from the blog Syle Me Swanky. She found me on etsy, and we started chatting back & forth. She came up with the cutest way to ask her bridesmaids to be in her wedding using my koozies. I was more than happy to help....I mean, who doesn't love a wedding?

Today, she posted all the details, and I'll have to say she really did something special! Go take a look and read all about her while you're there.....she's just the cutest thing ever!

Congrats, Megan! We wish you all the best, and thanks for letting us be part of your big day!

photo courtesy of Style Me Swanky