Monday, June 25, 2012

Water Bottles

My 2-year-old is just like his Daddy in the fact that he can down any drink in a few seconds flat. He doesn't really eat that much, but he'll go through tons of milk and juice in a day! Whenever we're going to be gone from the house for a little while, I always pack a sippy cup as well as a backup bottle to refill with. That is, until I came across these water bottles! They are short and cute, but they hold 18oz each, so I can just carry one of these instead of 2 different containers. They have a built-in handle, too, so his little hands can easily grasp it. Plus, they're BPA free and made in the USA, so that makes me feel good about carrying it.

They are available in 3 different nozzle colors...pink, green, and blue, and the polka dots come in a large variety of colors. They can be personalized any way you'd like...with a critter decal, a name, or an initial patch. And they're only $8 each, so they don't break the bank!