Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Little Monkey's Wardrobe

Last week I spent some time plotting out my 10-month-old son's fall wardrobe. As you can tell, I love appliques, so he needs to be decked out! I also recently picked up a few pairs of cute patterned pants for him, so I want to make a few shirts to go match. Here are a few of the designs I'm working on for him.....


I'm doing the football truck in orange & blue for Gator colors on a jon-jon. The flag will be in the cute tri-check from Fabric Finders that also is perfect for Auburn fans!

This is going on a longall.
I really think it's cute, and it will work for both Halloween and Thanksgiving.
I love Mr. Potato Head! H already has one for when he gets big enough not to stick every piece in his mouth. I'm planning on putting this on a jon-jon, too, since it stays warm here until mid-December.
This is going on a long-sleeved shirt. It will coordinate with a pair of pants I got him that have Santas and presents all over them. I can't wait to see how it turns out!