Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sick and Tired

This week has been a rough one! Last weekend, my mom and I spent untold hours trying to get orders filled. We kept hitting one snag after the other that it actually became somewhat of a comedy of errors! We finally got everything fixed, though, and were able to get lots done. Of course, all the extra time in the sewing room meant things on the household to-do list got neglected!

I thought I'd be able to make up some lost time this week, but the baby had other plans. He has been teething with not much problem until this week! Since Tuesday he has been running a low-grade fever, feeling terrible, and just not feeling good. I knew he was sick when he took a 3-hour nap...that never happens around here! We had to change our Wednesday night church plans and cancel a shopping trip, but hopefully he'll be feeling better soon. He better....we're out of teething tablets!

So needless to say, I'm exhausted! The house is still a mess, but we're going to work on that this weekend. Hopefully, we'll get to catch up on the blog next week, too. In the meantime, check out our Facebook page, where we'll be posting photos of some of our recent creations!