Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Little Monkey's Wardrobe

Well, I promised that I'd show you what I'm creating for my little monkey this spring, but I realized that I have NO idea! I have some Easter stuff ready that I'll show you soon, but beyond that, I'm a little clueless! That's the problem with having so many designs.......it's near impossible to make up your mind. Here are a few definites, though. I've actually already made a red tee with this on it for him. I left off the smile and put in his monogram. I used a small red gingham to match some pants that he has, as well as some shorts. This is one of my all-time favorite designs!

Baseball, baseball...catch the fever now! (That is the lyrics to some song, but that's the only part I remember!) Anyway, I'm wanting to put this on a jonjon. Unfortunately, I'd already cut out the pattern when I realized that he's grown out of that size! :( So, we're moving up sizes and hopefully, I'll have a similar fabric....


I'm hoping to put this anchor on a tee to go with the swimsuit that I'm ordering this weekend. I say hoping, because I'm praying that they haven't sold out of the swimsuit yet!


Now that I've shared some fun ideas, I've got to run errands. Boo! It's been raining here all morning, and it looks like it's stopped for a minute. Time to head to the grocery to pick up snacks for church tonight!