Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend Warriors

This weekend, my dad, husband, and father-in-law worked tirelessly to put up our swing set. We'd been planning this for months, so we were very excited that our little monkey could finally swing and slide in his own yard!

Since they were busy doing boy things, we were able to get some work done! We had a couple of fun projects in mind, and we busily worked on a new upcoming thing for The Monogrammed Monkey. We also were able to get some last-minute customer orders done, so that was great!

The weather change has definitely gotten me in the summer spirit. I've been busily going through H's closet to see what he still needs for the season. Sadly, I found out today that he definitely needs a swimsuit! Luckily, I'm going to one of the clothing home parties on Saturday, so I'll pick one out then. Tomorrow, I'll share some of the other things I'm thinking of for his summer wardrobe. Why do I not get near as excited when I inventory my closet? Hmmm.......


A cute little shortall that a customer brought us for her little monkey.

We added the polka dotted alligator to give it a little something special!