Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Great Day

Yesterday was just a GREAT day! I got to visit with one of my favorite customers, who didn't disappoint with the pile of goodies she brought me! Also, got some fun news....2 different things...about The Monogrammed Monkey that I'm not ready to share just yet (since the details are still being worked out), but they're exciting! A few other good things happened too, and it was just one of those days that everything goes right.

Those don't happen too often around here, so I'll celebrate them when I can! One of the happies was that my vinyl order arrived, which was WONDERFUL since I got an order yesterday on a color of vinyl I was out of! I was scrambling until my husband opened the door late last night and found the package full of what I needed. Hooray! The UPS man must have delivered while we went out to dinner. I'll tell you, our UPS man works hard and late, bless his heart! So I'm off to start working on these vinyl orders, so I can get to work on monogramming. Naptime just isn't long enough some days! :)

This little sippy is for a customer's soon-to-be baby girl. So sweet!