Friday, April 8, 2011

Where Has The Week Gone?

Somehow the week just got away from me! Mostly, my to-do list seems to be growing, not shrinking. I have scraps of paper everywhere listing the things I need to do.....I just hope I can remember where I put all my notes! I'm pretty sure my husband is ready for me to get the vinyl machine and all it's extras off the dining room table, but since I'm still working on orders, it might be hanging around for a little bit! I'm trying to get everything ready to mail tomorrow. It's going to be a very big trip to the post office and I'm dreading it! Luckily, my husband will be able to help me, so that's great news!

Of course, I don't get as many of my tasks completed as I'd like sometimes because I spend most of my time with my little monkey. I wouldn't have it any other way! I stay home to be with him....and this time is fleeting. I don't want to wake up one day and realize that I've missed this precious time because I was too busy with whatevers. He is my priority, and I am thankful each day that I have been given this gift. I don't want to waste it! So if that means I'm not as productive, then so be it! The little monkey and I have gotten to get out and have some fun this week, and we're looking forward to lots of fun this weekend (after the post office, of course!). I hope you guys have a great weekend, too, making lots of memories! Isn't that what it's all about? :) See you next week!


A couple of the monogrammed gifts we delivered this week......