Monday, April 4, 2011

Wild Weekend and Wild Week Ahead!

We had a wild weekend this weekend! Saturday we ran errands until we just couldn't take it anymore, and then Sunday was filled with honey-dos around the house. I've been so busy with The Monogrammed Monkey and my own monkey lately that our house needed a little attention! The vinyl machine has been going non-stop, and I'm waiting on a reorder of supplies to arrive. Of course, I got a rush job, so off to the craft store I went! Luckily, Hobby Lobby had some transfer paper that wasn't exactly like the kind I use, but it will do in a pinch!

This week is shaping up to be wild, too! Today I'm meeting with a customer who has told me she's bringing me 15 things to do. That's going to keep me busy! She wants to look at some of our other monogram fonts as well, since we don't have all of them online. So, we're going to pour over our 3-ring binder filled with ideas and come up with some cute designs for her little monkeys. It's so fun to come up with cute ideas for other little monkeys.....I love seeing how ideas turn into finished products! We've also got lots going on in our "real lives". I've already been emailing this morning trying to juggle playdates with other plans....whew! I'm so thrilled that it's spring and that we are finally well and able to get out and play!

Speaking of fonts, here are a few of our fonts that aren't listed yet. One of my to-dos is to get the applique and font pages updated...I've got a huge file on my computer full of pictures that no one has seen yet! I'm going to get back to work now, and I hope you all have a great day!